Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
- C# or other .NET experience
- Stored procedures development
- Web Service Development (SOAP and REST)
- Familiarity with standard development techniques (SDLC, OOD)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) application development
- Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server
- Atlassian JIRA and related software engineering tools
Culture and Benefits:
Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages