Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our expert staff, and comprehensive suite of software, content, and professional services, we help customers across healthcare utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that maximize the effectiveness of healthcare.
Clinical Architecture is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven, team player to fill our Research Analyst role. This individual will report to the Executive Vice President of Research and Strategy and will support company growth initiatives in our Carmel, IN office. The Research Analyst will be responsible for the company’s secondary research activities, by finding and aggregating data from existing sources. The Research Analyst will contribute to the planning and execution of strategic growth initiatives by sourcing information on healthcare companies, competitors, industry trends and other topics from available information resources like database subscriptions, federal healthcare reports, web sites, social media, and other sources. Clinical Architecture is seeking an individual who can support aggressive growth through research and collaboration and have a direct impact on how we interact with prospective clients.
- Research, analyze, and interpret data to inform the product, marketing, and sales strategies of the company
- Work collaboratively with Research Analyst staff to combine primary and secondary research into a coherent view
- Develop and maintain processes and mechanisms that confirm the ongoing accuracy of information collected
- Work with head of Research and Strategy to develop a valuable company asset that provides a broad industry view and enables drill down capabilities into the merged details of individual accounts
- Collaborate with other departments to support their information needs
Qualifications and Experience
- College degree preferred in Business Administration, Library Science, or Research – will consider relevant work experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in the Healthcare industry and/or Information Technology, working with and managing data as an asset
- Must have strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Must have ability to communicate complex information to others in an easily consumable manner
- Demonstrated ability to navigate social media and research tools to gather needed intelligence
- Proven ability to learn quickly and process data into useful information
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with Customer Relationship Management software
Culture and Benefits
Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Winter Holiday
- Personal Holiday
- Wellness Credit
- Volunteer Time
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite café with pantry and beverages