People Operations Coordinator
Clinical Architecture is seeking a self-starter that is passionate about creating and providing quality experiences to those around you. The People Operations Coordinator will support our People Operations Director with event planning, employee engagement programs, onboarding, recruitment initiatives, and office duties. As a champion of employee experience, this role will be required to be onsite for the foreseeable future with potential flexibility at a later date.
- Assist with planning and hosting company events and game nights in partnership with People Operations Director
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our employee experience by enhancing and maintaining existing engagement programs and creating additional opportunities to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Engage in onboarding coordination and execution
- Participate in recruitment efforts
- Prep and stock conference rooms and training center for meetings and trainings; daily check in to make sure rooms are orderly
- Setup company lunches in the café and assist with breakdown and cleanup
- Own relationship with vendors who provide services to our office space
- Manage inventory count, stocking, and cleanliness of cafés
- Maintain an organized office supply closet and restock when necessary
- Requested office duties
- Reports to the People Operation Director
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in event planning, coordination, and execution, ideally in a corporate setting
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical (must adhere to deadlines, multi-task, and be able to prioritize)
- Human Resources (HR) and/or recruitment experience is a plus: basic knowledge of HR / recruitment practices
- Strong communication skills, effective listening, and ability to connect with individuals across the organization
- Positive attitude, eager to jump in and support our amazing team
- Flexibility and willing to adapt to change, sometimes on short notice
- Spirited individual who is energetic, joyful, and confident
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
- Passionate about career and opportunities to grow within the company
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Desired candidate will be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Business-casual dress-code
Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- 401k Matching
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
- Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
- Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
- Family friendly, team social events
- Cybercafe with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
- Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafe
- and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!
Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our expert staff, and comprehensive suite of software, content, and professional services, we help customers across healthcare utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that maximize the effectiveness of healthcare.