Clinical Architecture is looking for an experienced Product Manager in the Indianapolis, IN area who is enthusiastic about building products customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced organization as the Symedical® Product Manager, working with cross-functional teams to design, build, and bring innovative products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle including defining the product vision, gathering, and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with the Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to deliver winning products. It also includes working with Sales, Marketing, and Client Services, and Professional Services to ensure product and company-related objectives and key results (OKRs) are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes working closely with Marketing to ensure product marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate innovative ideas that grow market share, improve the customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key customers and external partners
- Work closely with engineering and QA teams to deliver products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure they are consistent with product line strategy and the message is effectively conveyed
- Function as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product, its intended use, and plans for its evolution
- Drive product launches including working with Marketing, Sales, Legal, Execs, and other Product Management team members
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Assess market competition by comparing key product capabilities with competitors’ offerings
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Support both internal and external training programs
- Support sales efforts to obtain product market share by working with Sales Director to develop product sales strategies
Qualifications and Experience:
- Five plus years of Product Management experience, managing all aspects of a successful commercial software product throughout its lifecycle, is required
- Experience working with healthcare terminology standards such as SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, ICD10, CPT, etc. is preferred
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and / or direct experience in software development, web technologies, as well as various software deployment and commercialization models
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills with a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated written, listening, presentation, and verbal communication skills; and an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- MS / BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of healthcare messaging standards such as HL7 and FHIR is a bonus
Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
- Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
- Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
- Family friendly, team social events
- Cybercafe with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
- Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafe
- and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!
Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our expert staff, and comprehensive suite of software, content, and professional services, we help customers across healthcare utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that maximize the effectiveness of healthcare.