Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help clients across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Clinical Architecture is seeking an experienced Learning Architect in the Indianapolis, IN area who will be responsible for developing instructional materials and leading training sessions on our products. This position requires a strong knowledge of instructional design, videos, and training delivery. The candidate must learn our software and its capabilities to be able to develop and deliver training effectively to ensure transfer of knowledge.
Reports to/Supervision Received
- Direct Report: Education Manager
- Indirect Reporting Relationship: VP of Quality and Education
- Teach with enthusiasm and passion and ensure a positive experience for clients
- Establish credibility and proficiency by aggressively learning the application you will teach.
- Create a learning environment that stimulates engagement, active participation, and collaboration
- Create and update engaging learning activities and compelling course content individually and/or collectively with team members. This includes both live in person training materials and online virtual training materials.
- Review training materials and technical documentation to ensure accuracy, readability, and usability
- Research innovative ideas regarding training and/or education
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Arrive to class prepared to teach mentally and with organized class materials
- Work with internal teams (Dev, QA, Product Management, Client Success, etc.) to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and training needs
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people, both oral and written
- Stay current with industry training standards
- Stay current with product releases and feature enhancements
- Create, maintain, and update educational videos
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in teaching software applications a plus
- Experience with delivering instructor-led training
- Experience with developing videos and eLearning modules a plus
- Experience in procedural writing a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, committed, and reliable
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player
- Flexibility, with ability to switch projects when needed
- Aptitude to learn new skills and complex applications
Culture and Benefits
Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally. We are world-class innovators, industry thought leaders, and friendly people with positive attitudes.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests, including:
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Winter Holiday
- Personal Holiday
- Wellness Credit
- Volunteer Time
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite café with pantry and beverages