IT Help Desk Engineer
The IT Help Desk Engineer will provide technical support and assistance to internal staff, ensuring a positive technology experience.
- Serve as the first point of technical support for internal personnel (via phone, collaboration tools, email or in-person)
- Configure servers, desktops, laptops and additional software and hardware as needed
- Maintain user accounts via Active Directory and Office365
- Install (or assist users in installing) corporate approved software
- Maintain user accounts for corporate approved software
- Apply patches to internal servers, laptops and desktops
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Work with Security Team to review logs and manage asset inventory
- Provide and document necessary training for employees
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years’ experience in a comparable role / IT Tech Support experience
- Active Directory experience preferred
- Windows OS experience required
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- 401k Matching
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
- Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
- Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
- Family friendly, team social events
- Cybercafe with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
- Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafe
- and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!
Clinical Architecture is at the forefront of healthcare IT innovation. Our team is an ambitious group of diverse leaders who balance creativity and expertise to solve tough problems that make a difference. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service. Come join our team for happier workdays.