Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help clients across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Director of Professional Services in the Indianapolis, IN area to promote, manage, and deliver professional services for our clients. The primary objectives of this role is to effectively lead a team of subject matter experts and leverage their in-depth understanding of our clients’ business requirements to ensure those requirements are not just met but exceeded. This position will challenge you to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our clients with their initiatives. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients, and we want to provide industry leading services to further enable them to improve the quality of their data.
- Manage a team of informatics subject matter experts and project management professionals
- Oversee project planning, execution, and close-out
- Develop and document project plans, dashboards, and other approaches to manage a variety of large and small internal and external projects
- Collaborate closely with sales team to scope and write professional service proposals
- Provide a positive client experience by delivering great service and engaging with clients throughout our business relationship
- Must be able to understand clients’ needs and use all available resources to identify options and recommend alternatives
- Good communication is essential, both verbally and in email
- Highly motivated and wants to learn new skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Qualifications and Experience:
- Five plus years of previous project management, project coordination, or project administration experience is required
- Five plus years of scoping, managing and/or delivering professional services is required
- Proven ability to translate between IT and Business stakeholders to ensure goals are achieved is required
- Experience in related field (e.g., Business, Informatics, Public Health, Healthcare Policy & Administration) is preferred
- Experience in healthcare technology and/or healthcare terminology (e.g., SNOMED, LOINC, CPT, ICD-10-CM) is not required, but advantageous
Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
- Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
- Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
- Family friendly, team social events
- Cybercafé with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
- Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafé
- and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!