Clinical Content Analyst
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Clinical Content Analyst in the Indianapolis area to develop standards-based structured content offerings that complement our world class software solutions.
Primary responsibilities involve usage of proprietary software to perform the following:
- Development and maintenance of value sets, rule-based logic, ontologies, term mappings, structured forms, and other content assets
- Management of scheduled and ad hoc publication processes
- Adhere to, improve upon, and/or define editorial policies and standard operating procedures
Secondary responsibilities may include the following, depending on skillset:
- Assist customers with implementation and services delivery
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the industry through marketing and consultative sales activities
- Interactions with clients and/or prospects (possibly with infrequent travel if desired and justified as a business need)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educational degree: MD, DO, NP, RN, BSN, MSN, DNP, RPh, PharmD, or similar credentials
- Working knowledge of at least 1 standard healthcare terminology/coding system (e.g., RxNorm, LOINC, SNOMED CT, ICD-10-CM, CPT)
- Analytical mindset for logical reasoning
- Meticulous attention to detail, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Work experience in applied health IT
- Health informatics-related certification or degree
Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- 401k Matching
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
- Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
- Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
- Family friendly, team social events
- Cybercafe with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
- Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafe
- and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!
Clinical Architecture is at the forefront of healthcare IT innovation. Our team is an ambitious group of diverse leaders who balance creativity and expertise to solve tough problems that make a difference. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service. Come join our team for happier workdays.