Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Client Services Analyst Job Description
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Client Services Analyst in the Indianapolis, IN area to create a positive experience for our customers as they integrate our software products. This position will challenge you to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our customers with their initiatives. We strive to build long term relationships with our customers, and we want to respond to their needs as our partnerships grow.
- Provide a positive customer experience by providing great service and engaging with customers throughout our business relationship
- Must be able to adjust communication style to effectively inform customers while working with them
- Must be able to quickly understand customers’ needs and use all available resources to identify options and recommend alternatives
- Must maintain a working knowledge of assigned customers, our software, and be able to respond to inquiries efficiently and accurately
- Must be patient and empathetic
- Good communication is essential, both verbally and in email
- Must employ an upbeat positive tone by phone or email
- Highly motivated and wants to learn new skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a related field
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- One to three years of related analytics and/or informatics experience is preferred
- Familiarity in healthcare and/or healthcare terminology is a plus
- A degree in Business, Informatics, Linguistics, Education, or Administration is highly desirable
Culture and Benefits
Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages