Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Client Services Analyst in the Indianapolis, IN area to create a positive experience for our customers as they integrate our software products. This position will challenge you to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our customers with their initiatives. We strive to build long term relationships with our customers, and we want to respond to their needs as our partnerships grow.
- Provide a positive customer experience by providing great service and engaging with customers throughout our business relationship
- Must be able to adjust communication style to effectively inform customers while working with them
- Must be able to quickly understand customers’ needs and use all available resources to identify options and recommend alternatives
- Must maintain a working knowledge of assigned customers, our software, and be able to respond to inquiries efficiently and accurately
- Must be patient and empathetic
- Good communication is essential, both verbally and in email
- Must employ an upbeat positive tone by phone or email
- Highly motivated and wants to learn new skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a related field
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- One to three years of related analytics and/or informatics experience is preferred
- Familiarity in healthcare and/or healthcare terminology is a plus
- A degree in Business, Informatics, Linguistics, Education, or Administration is highly desirable
Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
- Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
- Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
- Family friendly, team social events
- Cybercafé with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
- Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafé
- and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!