Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Clinical Architecture is seeking an Advanced Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN who will have the opportunity to design and develop solutions. The Advanced Software Engineer will be encouraged to step up and push the boundaries of development and will work in an environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing full stack Single and Multi-Tenant software products and solutions
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking
- Software development skills and experience with software design, coding, and quality
- Experience in designing solutions based on architectural pattern best practices
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
Tools and Languages:
Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
- Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
- Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
- Family friendly, team social events
- Cybercafé with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
- Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafé
- and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!