Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Clinical Architecture is seeking an Advanced to Senior Software Engineer in the Indianapolis area to participate in the development of healthcare related software solutions. The Engineer will have the opportunity to work in an agile environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged, as well as the encouragement to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development.
- Multi-tiered Thick Client and Thin Client solutions (including WCF to Web API migration and new product feature development)
- Web Service Development (SOAP and REST)
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
- Demonstrable and proven problem-solving skills
Tools and Languages
- .Net Framework, and .Net Core
- Web UI Controls
- SQL Server / T-SQL
Qualifications and Experience
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) application development
- Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server
- Atlassian JIRA and related software engineering tools
Culture and Benefits
Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages