Clinical Architecture rebrands SaaS solution for Interoperability and Data Quality.
Clinical Architecture announces a new name for their turnkey, fully-managed, interoperability and data quality solution. “Nomentys” (previously known as “Nomad”) is aimed at helping healthcare organizations easily comply with the 21st Century Cures Act through a cost-effective, easy-to-use SaaS approach.
Nomentys ingests patient data in various formats, normalizes it to USCDI v2, enhances the data for improved quality, and then transforms it into a standard, predictable output such as FHIR. Drawing on the capabilities of Symedical®, Clinical Architecture’s industry-leading healthcare terminology and semantic normalization platform, Nomentys combines powerful normalization and data quality capabilities into an integrated service. Using Nomentys dramatically reduces the barriers and effort necessary to make high-quality, nationwide health information exchange a reality.
Nomentys differentiates itself by providing the following capabilities:
- A Message Flow Engine that ensures the delivery of refined, normalized and enriched patient information to consuming applications using the format and terminologies needed
- Message transformations using FHIR, C-CDA, HL7 V2, X12, and OMOP formats
- Managed mapping services of patient data to USCDI v2 by Clinical Architecture’s informatics experts
- The use of community-based algorithms and mapping libraries to ensure high mapping throughput and data consistency across maps
- Out-of-the box support for most message format variations in standard formats like HL7, CDA/C-CDA, and FHIR
- The timely addition of new format variations by Clinical Architecture, and their entry into the library of formats available to all clients
- A fully scalable, secure and robust infrastructure hosted by Clinical Architecture using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Flexible SaaS bundling options that enable organizations to pay for only the options and transaction volumes that they need
- Valuable add-on options such as consolidation of multiple messages into a single output, de-duplication of merged messages, and format / clinical content validation to improve data fidelity for organizations that require these capabilities