Clinical Architecture is seeking a Web Designer in the Indianapolis, IN area. Our Web Designer should be passionate about creating a great user experience for visitors to our website. A successful candidate should be able to create an effective web design from ideation through to final delivery, as well as utilize graphic design expertise to bring the design to fruition. This position requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- • Ensures the website is well designed, responsive, and properly maintained
- • Creates wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- • Identifies goals and ways to improve the usability of website design and functionality
- • Exhibits excellent graphic design skills and visual image expertise
- • Provides programming and design support for the web-based content management system and similar web applications using relevant scripting and programming languages
- • Designs visual imagery for websites and ensures the designs are in line with brand standards
- • Implements the latest analytic tools and designs with SEO in mind to help drive traffic to the site
Qualifications and Experience
- • B.S. or B.A. in Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or applicable area
- • A clear organized development of process, finely tuned over time, based on experience. (portfolio required)
- • Outstanding attention to detail
- • Time management skills, with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- • Collaborative, deadline-focused, proactive, and open-minded
- • Ability to integrate third-party applications and content into the website
- • Competency in WordPress, HubSpot and various website development platforms
- • Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, especially, but not limited to Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint
- • Healthcare/software industry expertise a plus
- • Familiarity with SEO/web analytics techniques and tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools preferred.
- • Familiarity with domain registrars and website hosting platforms, especially within the context of DNS management and hosting configuration, preferred.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members with the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with a 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- • Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Onsite fitness center
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack pantry and beverages