Clinical Architecture is seeking a Software Engineer in the Indianapolis area to participate in the development of healthcare related software solutions. The Software Engineer will have the opportunity to work in an agile environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged, as well as the encouragement to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development.
- • C# or other .NET experience
- • Stored procedures development
- • Web Service Development (SOAP and REST)
- • Familiarity with standard development techniques (SDLC, OOD)
- • Strong analytical problem solving skills
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- • College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
- • High School Diploma or GED required.
- • Software as a Service (SaaS) application development
- • Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server
- • Atlassian JIRA and related software engineering tools
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Wellness Incentive
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack stand and beverages