Clinical Architecture is seeking a FHIR Engineer in the Indianapolis area to participate in the development of healthcare-related software solutions. The Engineer will have the opportunity to work in an agile environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged, as well as the encouragement to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development.
Qualifications and Experience
- • Able to read, understand and implement standards such as FHIR, HL7, SDA, and CCDA
- • Experience with API Security & Federated Identity Technology such as OAUTH 2.0, Open ID Connect, UMA and SAML 2.0
- • Experience working with EHR/EMR healthcare information systems and messaging will be highly considered above other candidates
- • Significant experience and a firm understanding of API designs, working with RESTful, XML, XSLT, JSON, and SOAP
- • Skilled in developing scripts that support the transformation of data to and from various messaging definitions
- • Skilled in ETL of large data sets with expertise in data-mapping, validation, and data cleansing techniques
- • C# or other .NET experience
- • Familiarity with standard development techniques (SDLC, OOD)
- • Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
- • High School Diploma or GED required.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Wellness Incentive
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack stand and beverages