Director of Customer Education
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Director of Customer Education in the healthcare IT industry, located in the Indianapolis, IN area. Our Director of Education should be able to design, build, and deliver a world-class training and certification offerings suite for our healthcare IT software product lines. Additionally, this position will require oversight of our experienced technical writing team and trainers, with the goal of building an eco-system of education for our customers. The ideal candidate is seeking an opportunity for innovation in a rewarding work environment with a great team bringing significant value to our customers. A successful candidate should be highly customer-success oriented with strong communication and leadership skills.
- • Design and build scalable curricula to onboard and train customers.
- • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and develop training programs & education offerings.
- • Evolve existing training materials into world-class curricula and programs.
- • Collaborate with the Documentation Manager to enhance existing product user’s guides into full customer education suite, including but not limited to use cases, best practices, advanced guides, and FAQs.
- • Orchestrate creation of pre-recorded training and educational content for a customer-facing training portal to support online, self-help training delivery.
- • Build and manage a certification program to establish formally-credentialed product professionals.
- • Oversee the delivery of all educational content, including, but not limited to, online help documentation, computer-based training, and training guides.
- • Ensure programs are delivered with the highest quality to build customer confidence, satisfaction, and trust.
- • Evaluate and improve program effectiveness through measurement, testing and customer feedback.
- • Capture and provide customer feedback to internal departments regarding issues/concerns and new features/enhancements.
- • Some travel may be required for on-site customer training.
Qualifications and Experience
- • 4+ years of experience developing and managing customer training programs across multiple delivery media (eLearning and instructor-led training). Ideally, have built such programs from the ground up.
- • Experience in managing logistics for customer onsite programs.
- • Experience with course authoring and content delivery tools, and usage tracking systems.
- • Outstanding written skills, with high attention to detail.
- • Highly articulate in verbal communications, with the ability to present to all levels and audiences.
- • Highly customer service-oriented.
- • Strong organizational, planning & time management skills.
- • Strong leadership skills with hands-on experience as an individual contributor, and ideally with building and leading teams.
- • Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams.
- • Ability to prioritize activities, advocate courses of action, pursue consistently to completion and clearly communicate results.
- • Highly self-motivated and able to work and make decisions.
- • Flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
- • Eagerness to understand clinical architecture products
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members with the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with a 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- • Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Onsite fitness center
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack pantry and beverages