Customer Service Representative
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Customer Service Representative in the Indianapolis area to create a positive experience for our customers as they integrate our software products. This position will challenge you to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our customers with their initiatives. We strive to build long-term relationships with our customers and we want to respond to their needs as our partnerships grow.
- • Provide a positive customer experience by providing great service and engaging with customers throughout our business relationship.
- • Must be able to adjust communication style to effectively inform customers while working with them.
- • Must be able to understand customers’ needs and use all available resources to identify options and recommend alternatives.
- • Must maintain a working knowledge of assigned customers, our software, and be able to respond to inquiries efficiently and accurately.
- • Must be patient and empathetic.
- • Good communication is essential, both verbally and in email.
- • Must employ an upbeat positive tone by phone or email.
- • Highly motivated and wants to learn new skills.
- • Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Education and Experience Requirements
- • High school diploma or GED required.
- • A degree in Business, Informatics, or Administration would be an asset.
- • Experience in healthcare and/or familiarity with healthcare terminology is a plus.
- • Proven customer support experience or experience in a related field.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Wellness Incentive
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack stand and beverages