Copywriter and Content Strategist
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Copywriter and Content Strategist in the Indianapolis, IN area. Our Copywriter and Content Strategist should be prolific and passionate about marketing content curation. Must be able to collaborate with diverse teams to help produce various types of copy to expand company/brand awareness and support sales efforts. This position requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- • Support marketing initiatives by writing clear compelling copy for various mediums including but not limited to; product data sheets, sales presentations, digital and printed brochures, promotional handouts, eBooks, whitepapers, etc.
- • Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and subject matter experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- • Develop and maintaining audience profiles for various channels
- • Compile and manage lists of marketing assets and materials
- • Create content that is crafted to meet the needs of the targeted audience
- • Ensure brand continuity across all mediums
- • Actively seek to drive business results by identifying opportunities to enhance and strengthen existing materials and messaging, or develop content where it does not exist
Qualifications and Experience
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, or related field
- • Proven work experience as a creative writer/copywriter (portfolio required)
- • Ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is essential
- • Strong project management skills and problem-solving skills
- • Organization and time management skills, with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- • Collaborative, deadline-focused, proactive, and open-minded
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- • Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- • Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, etc.
- • Ability to work across job functions with internal and external stakeholders
- • An understanding of formatting articles on the web and familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- • Experience in product marketing, healthcare, or information technology a plus
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members with the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with a 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- • Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Onsite fitness center
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack pantry and beverages