Content Marketing Specialist
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist in the Indianapolis, IN area. Our Content Marketing Specialist should be prolific and passionate about marketing content curation. Must be able to collaborate with diverse teams to help produce various types of marketing materials to expand company/brand awareness and support sales efforts. Our Content Marketing Specialist role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- • Support marketing initiatives by helping to produce materials including but not limited to: sales presentations, digital and printed brochures, promotional handouts, eBooks, data sheets, etc.
- • Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and subject matter experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- • Play a key role in helping to develop marketing and creative strategies for Clinical Architecture to drive engagement and build brand awareness in our industry
- • Contribute to the development of marketing copy, design assets, promotional graphics, etc.
- • Analyze and determine proper channels for marketing distribution per feedback from the sales team
- • Develop and maintaining audience profiles for various channels
- • Compile and manage lists of marketing assets and materials
- • Create content that is crafted to meet the needs of the targeted audience
- • Ensure brand continuity across all creative executions
- • Manage vendors appropriate to executing goals of marketing and content creation
- • Actively seek to drive business results by identifying opportunities to enhance and strengthen our marketing materials and messaging or develop content where it does not exist
Qualifications and Experience
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- • Competency as a creative writer with an eye for great design
- • Ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is essential
- • Strong project management skills and problem-solving skills
- • Organization and time management skills, with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- • Collaborative, deadline-focused, proactive, and open-minded
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Wellness Incentive
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack stand and beverages