Clinical Content Analyst
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Clinical Content Analyst in Indianapolis, IN who will be responsible for development and maintenance of clinical content utilizing proprietary software. The Clinical Content Analyst will create concepts to bridge data captured in the Electronic Health Record (EHR), revenue claims and other clinical documentation, to algorithms used for healthcare quality measurement and clinical decision support. These concepts are essential to improvement of healthcare data analytics and enable meaningful organization of unstructured data, hence creating knowledge to further guide clinical research and care quality improvements. The Clinical Content Analyst will utilize his/her clinical knowledge and expertise to assist Clinical Architecture with leveraging data quality and technology to improve patient care.
- • Apply clinical knowledge and expertise to create and maintain proprietary content following established procedures and best practices.
- • Research, evaluate, and interpret medical literature and other evidence to develop clinical concepts and identify associated standard terminologies.
- • Conduct thorough peer reviews to ensure content consistency, clarity, and accuracy.
- • Collaborate with colleagues to proactively identify solutions to problems or issues.
- • Apply clinical knowledge and expertise to assist with new product development and enhancements.
- • Support client and internal discussions by sharing clinical information and subject matter expertise as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- • Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) or other clinical discipline required.
- • A demonstrated understanding of healthcare data management, clinical informatics, and/or data analytics.
- • Ability to make independent, clinically appropriate decisions.
- • Strong knowledge of patient care in a clinical setting with EHR implementation or development.
- • A demonstrated awareness of relational database concepts and logic.
- • A demonstrated high level of autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness, organization, and attention to detail.
- • Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- • Sets a high standard of performance and pursues aggressive goals by working hard to achieve them.
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Residing in or able to relocate to the Indianapolis, IN area.
- • Have 3+ years’ experience working in an acute care setting, directing and coordinating patient care or have 3+ years’ experience working in an ambulatory care or case management setting with a focus on chronic condition management and wellness.
- • Understanding of standard medical terminology and coding systems (e.g., ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNORM etc.) and data exchange standards (e.g., HL7 / FHIR).
- • Familiarity with creating, curating, and/or mapping between standard medical terminology and proprietary content.
- • Familiarity with design, creation, and/or usage of clinical decision support systems and/or clinical data analytics.
- • Master’s degree in nursing or other clinical discipline, e.g., CNS (clinical nurse specialist), NP (Nurse Practitioner), Physician Assistant (PA).
- • Breadth of knowledge across medical specialties.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- • Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack stand and beverages