Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Clinical Content Analyst
The clinical content analyst is responsible for the development and maintenance of clinical content that will serve as the backbone for structured clinical documentation, enable analytical insights, and drive care improvements. Ideal candidates are passionate, professional, purpose-driven, and ready to sacrifice their own needs for the greater good of the team, company, and our valued clients.
- • Apply personal clinical knowledge and findings from published literature to create, maintain, and peer-review content following established procedures and best practices
- • Align proprietary content with standard terminologies where applicable
- • Contribute clinical subject matter expertise to product development, quality assurance, and other multidisciplinary teams as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- • Education in a clinical discipline (e.g., clinical nurse specialist, nurse practitioner, physician, physician assistant, pharmacist) and knowledge of clinical workflows in the United States
- • Proficiency in applied clinical informatics
- • Strong analytical mindset with exceptional attention to detail
- • Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- • Residing in or able to relocate to the Indianapolis area
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- • Experience with standard coding and reference terminologies such as CPT, E/M, SNOMED CT, LOINC, RxNorm, ICD-10, and others
- • Understanding of legislative/regulatory issues in clinical documentation and billing
- • Experience in clinical content development or clinical knowledge management
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- • World class innovators
- • Industry thought leaders
- • Friendly and positive environment
- • Personal workspaces
- • Shared collaboration spaces (come see the collaboratory!)
- • Casual attire
- • Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- • Monthly team lunches
- • Team social events
- • Onsite fitness center
- • Tread desk and Lift desks
- • Onsite café with snack stand and beverages