Advanced Software Engineer
Clinical Architecture is seeking an Advanced Software Engineer with 3+ years experience in Northern Liberties, Philadelphia who will have the opportunity to design and develop solutions to complex problems. The Advanced Software Engineer will have the opportunity to work in an agile environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged, as well as the
encouragement to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Multi-tiered, MVC and MVVM solutions
- Web based Software as a Service development
- Web Service Development (SOAP and REST)
- Stored procedure Development
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- Demonstrable and proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years experience
Tools and Languages:
- NET MVC / Web API
- Kendo UI Controls (nice to have)
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- Open shared workspace
- Dog friendly Game room
- Walking distance to the Market Frankfort Line.
- Local café’s and great restaurants
Interested individuals can apply at: http://clinicalarchitecture.com/careers/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.