Clinical Architecture will have a booth at the 2014 HIMSS conference in Orlando February 22-27th.
We will be camped out in booth #1077 and would love to meet with you.
Please visit our HIMSS Meeting request page to schedule a face to face and learn how you could:
- Simplify how you obtain and update standard terminologies, ontologies and maps.
- Distribute, manage, localize and monitor terminology across your entire user base with relative ease.
- Free your developers from the hamster wheel of terminology by integrating our powerful runtime APIs.
- Realize the value of true clinical interoperability with Symedical’s semi-automated mapping and normalization pipelines.
- Take advantage of unstructured data in ways you never thought possible with Symedical’s new SIFT engine.
- Use the Symedical Mobile Map Manager for iPad to reduce the latency and increase the fidelity of your clinical interoperability.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!