Senior Software Engineer
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN who will have the opportunity to guide architecture, design, and develop solutions. The Senior Software Engineer will the opportunity to work in an agile environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged, as well as the encouragement to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Multi-tiered, MVC and MVVM solutions
- Proven experience in designing solutions based on architectural pattern best practices
- Web based Software as a Service development
- Thick client development
- Web Service Development (SOAP and REST)
- Stored procedure Development
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- Demonstrable and proven problem solving skills
Tools and Languages
- HTML 5
- Kendo UI Controls
- SQL Server
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable to our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages