Clinical Architecture is seeking an experienced Product Manager in the Indianapolis area who is passionate about building products our customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and bring to market innovative products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and quality assurance to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring, in collaboration with marketing, that the product marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new product ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies in conjunction with sales and marketing
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering and QA teams to deliver products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, sales, legal, execs, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build product awareness and understanding
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Develop and execute product demo strategies in conjunction with sales and engineering
- Conduct customer demos as needed.
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force, implementation team, and customer service
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Organizational and planning skills needed to support various Product Management and development processes
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated written, listening, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with Agile development teams is a plus
- Healthcare experience in Health IT or Informatics is preferred
- Experience working with healthcare terminology such as SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm and/or working with healthcare messaging standards such as HL7, FHIR is a bonus
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable to our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages