Marketing Content Coordinator
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Marketing Content Coordinator to work with Marketing, Product Management, Sales and SMEs to help create persuasive content to promote the sale of our products, as well as help consumers better understand and use our product offerings. The Marketing Content Coordinator is tasked with assignments focused on gathering pertinent information to craft case studies, blog posts, white papers, press releases, sales collateral, social media posts, email copy, infographics, and other projects to help construct content relevant and beneficial to the reader.
- Collaborate across functional areas of the organization to help execute content marketing strategies
- Interact with SMEs to gather information relevant to tasks
- Research, write and edit content for case studies, blog posts, white papers, press releases, sales collateral, social media posts, email copy, infographics, and more
- Present content to internal stakeholders and gather feedback
- Repurpose and optimize existing content
- Propose improvements to increase content strategy effectiveness
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, advertising or related field
- Flexible and creative writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Ability to work with a team, take feedback and apply to projects
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, and sentence structure
- Ability to understand how to visualize content graphically – in the form of infographics, diagrams, graphs, etc.
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of healthcare information technology and software development a plus
- A writing portfolio or samples will be required
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages