Clinical Architecture is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, fun, and smart individual to join our team as an Implementation Engineer to assist with the technical implementation of our software. This position will challenge the Implementation Engineer to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our customers with their technical initiatives.
- Troubleshoot customer issues with software deployment.
- Provide implementation guidance to customers in support of Clinical Architecture web services.
- Provide a positive customer experience by providing great service and engaging with customers throughout our business relationship.
- Must be able to understand customer needs and use all available resources to identify options and recommend alternatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of relational databases and some proficiency in SQL.
- Some programming experience required (C# or Java).
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication is essential both verbally and in email.
- Self-starter that can work independently, but also enjoys a team atmosphere.
- Highly motivated and wants to learn new skills.
- 1+ years of technical implementation support experience is preferred.
- College or University degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected characteristic.