Healthcare Sales Executive
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Healthcare Sales Executive in the Washington, D.C. area responsible for managing and growing our Federal government business. The Healthcare Sales Executive will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. The Healthcare Sales Executive will be accountable for implementing strategy and tactics based on direction from the National Sales Manager.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
- Direct Report: National Sales Manager
- Indirect Reporting Relationship: EVP of Sales
- Washington D.C. Healthcare Sales Executive should have Federal contracting experience and focus on growing our government footprint.
- Find business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales approaches.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Provide management with oral and written reports as requested on customer requirements, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Takes a hands-on approach to managing designated responsibilities to meet corporate goals and objectives.
- Responsible for determining when to recruit other internal departments/resources in managing the opportunity.
- Ensures all information concerning the designated customer(s) is shared with and distributed to all appropriate internal resources, as well as kept up to date in SalesForce.com.
- Attends trade shows, customer user meetings, and customer site visits as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field of study.
- Payer, pharma, provider backgrounds desired.
- Experience dealing with customer’s systems utilizing integrated or software type products.
- 5+ years of direct business to business sales experience.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to be pro-active, self-motivated, detail oriented, and creative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Medical software sales experience is a plus.
- Meet annual corporate and departmental objectives by adapting company strategy to customer needs.
- Contacts and secures new business.
- Manage the Federal business.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of prospective customers.
- Provides ongoing interaction with prospects and customer(s).
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with the appropriate internal resources.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable to our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages