Clinical Architecture is seeking Clinical Informaticist in the Indianapolis area to work on interesting challenges across multiple sectors of our industry, interface with clients, and help to design innovative solutions.
- Work with internal teams on product and content-related features (e.g., metadata management, ontologies, logical rules)
- Assist customers with implementation and services delivery
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the industry through marketing and consultative sales activities
- Occasional travel for meetings with clients and prospects
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in applied informatics or data analysis
- Experience with development and/or implementation of health IT systems is highly desirable
- Logical mindset and meticulous attention to detail
- Clinical background and informatics-related certification or degree are desirable but not required
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
- World class innovators
- Industry thought leaders
- Friendly and positive
- Casual attire
- Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
- Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
- Monthly team lunches
- Team social events
- Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
- Tread desk and Lift desks
- Onsite café with snack stand and beverages